USSA USPSA Match on 23rd ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot a USPSA match before just a few IDPA. Would I be ok with 3 magazines and a glock 23?

Don't think there is a IDPA at oil capitol and I need to shoot something this week.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can load them to capacity and start with 39 rounds. Most stages aren't over 32 rounds. So, you can definitely do it as long as you make your shots count, especially on steel. One more mag would be pretty nice to have.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot a USPSA match before just a few IDPA. Would I be ok with 3 magazines and a glock 23?

Don't think there is a IDPA at oil capitol and I need to shoot something this week.

You're Glock 23 is best suited for Production division. That division limits your magazine capacity to 10 rounds. You would be better equipped to have two more mags just in case.
You can run in limited class A's well but you will be shooting against single action 2011 style guns that carry 20 rounds, have magwells,and lots of other go fast parts.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Given the parameters you described of only having three mags with a 13-round capacity, production class will not work. You will run out of bullets prior to the end of a stage. If you want to change the parameters to include purchasing two more magazines, then production class would be more suitable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom