Vacation Property ???'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A developed area should hold value better or even appreciate in value somewhat. I'd still get a property management company involved as they will take care of the property and keep it rented for you. But, as others have stated. Renting in lieu of buying seems bad now but really gives you the chance to change your mind as time goes on. You can always buy something later.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RVing.jpg

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Man that's ...

reactiongifs.me_wp_content_uploads_2013_11_jeans_out_of_dryer_7273861563001dd73bbf56671f6f6c06.gif

Ok my .02, a few years ago we were looking at buying a fixer upper shotgun in NOLA, that way when we went we would have more to do than just vacationing, and when ready to retire in 25 years we would have a place to go ... in the end we didn't. It would take a lot of vacations to NOLA for us to even begin to approach the down stroke of the initial purchase, insurance for a place that's primarily unoccupied is expensive, we didn't want to buy a shotgun double and be landlords renting out the other half. It becomes a hassle and ruins your ability to enjoy a place. In 20 years when I cash in my chips we can sell everything and move then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom