Vcas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read here a few places about VCAS slings. Got 2 in for me and wife for the run and gun. Very nice slings, much better than the few dif models of magpuls I have.

Thanks guys

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which model, the Vickers 221? Is this for your Tavor? In the market for a sling as well, and was leaning toward the Magpul MS4.

VCAS PADDED SLING
http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Force-Gear-Padded-Vickers/dp/B0077E5DNG

Got 1 for the Tavor and 1 for the wife's AR. Built sturdy and easily adjustable with the lil strap. Many times better than the MS4 that I used on the last run and gun.

I did like the MS4 being able to go from 2 pt to 1 pt which I did thruout the run, but with no padding it wasn't comfortable.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Different design than the VCAS....the VCAS uses a slider. You pull the same tab to tighten or loosen the sling and you don't have a tail of webbing hanging progressively longer when you tighten it up.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love the padded VCAS (because I'm such a wuss, standard webbing chafes). I could carry an 8lb rifle all day long with that thing. And the slider is perfectly awesome.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the same one I have on my lightweight AR, except I got the brown one. I used it last month in the Zombie Run 'n Gun down in Texas, and loved it. Super comfy, and super fast to adjust. It works great as a shooting sling too if you have the front swivel in the right place.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Different design than the VCAS....the VCAS uses a slider. You pull the same tab to tighten or loosen the sling and you don't have a tail of webbing hanging progressively longer when you tighten it up.

Ahhhh I see. I like the looks of that, not having webbing hanging down. They are nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom