Vcas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had two of these on a couple of my ar's. I had the padded version and the non padded. I highly recommend either one. I actually prefer the non padded one but that's just personal preference. Very nice design and the quality is excellent. And the price isn't bad neither.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, how's that TAV-D working for you? I'm headed to Banner about 1, will be sighting mine back in after adding a riser. Also getting my wife's rifle ready for the run and gun.

Hey buddy, that TAV-D was money well spent! What is your wife going to be carrying and shooting at the Run N Gun?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
M&P 9 and the AR I made her with Votex 1-4 on it and of course the VCAS.

Let a few friends and another guy I met shoot the Tavor at Banner and there was some serious drooling. Didn't know if I was gonna have to fight to get it back. I made sure to explain the trigger and scope would be much extra. Realized I have about $3300 in it. Wow

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
M&P 9 and the AR I made her with Votex 1-4 on it and of course the VCAS.

Let a few friends and another guy I met shoot the Tavor at Banner and there was some serious drooling. Didn't know if I was gonna have to fight to get it back. I made sure to explain the trigger and scope would be much extra. Realized I have about $3300 in it. Wow

Cool! I have let three different guys run some through mine and they all three fell for it as well, one guy has bought him one already. The other two are looking. I am sure enjoying it.

Hope your wife enjoys doing the Run n Gun, my son in law and one of his buddys are planning on running it as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom