Very pleased....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took the wife out to USSA yesterday to shoot our new XD9 sub-compact. Was met with very friendly service & instructors. Enough so I changed my mind from payin for a day pass to becomming a member instead, LOL.

If you haven't tried this place & a outdoor range doesn't bother you, this is the place to go. My wife was impressed with the way the entire place is ran & the courses offered. Made her feel very comfotrable especially with it being her first trip to the range.

Thankx USSA, we will be spending alot of time out there in the future.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is definitely a top notch place, I more than enjoy my weekends out there. I honestly don't think I would want to shoot anywhere else. The only thing they lack for some is the indoor range but to me that is not an issue. I understand the use of one but would much rather train in the elements.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pistol as it sits right now is bone stock out of the box. I just bought it at Dongs about a week or so ago. I havent got deep enough into guns yet to be doing any modifications yet.

I'm pretty good at catching on to how one operates, how to disassemble & how to make it hit what im wanting to hit, but anything more technical at this point is like speakin spanish to me, LOL. It will come in time though, as I'm sure my collection will grow & include a couple custom pieces eventually.

packnpair

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My SO has the same XD............and I've been very impressed with it........ (when she let's me shoot it !) I'm thinkin I may have to have one myself........about 1K rds. down the pipe now and it's perfect, even with my crappy old reloads!

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me & the wife went through our orientation to the range this weekend & then went out & shot some reactive steel. I friggin love this place & cant wait to take some of the offered courses. After orientation my wife told me she is even now interested in taking their womens handgun courses & the conceal carry course. That made my day, LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom