Very tempting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FC80A5FD-36FE-4476-95BB-240128633320.png

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a guy in my company when I was stationed in Louisiana, got himself a Sugar Mama (45ish + married her). A Effin RICH one too. She got him a Chevy Tahoe Top tier in packages. New Omega and Breitling watches, worth about $5k combined.

To top it off, she was HAWWWWT to the point that all the 18 to 25 year old hottie wifes' hated her LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a guy in my company when I was stationed in Louisiana, got himself a Sugar Mama (45ish + married her). A Effin RICH one too. She got him a Chevy Tahoe Top tier in packages. New Omega and Breitling watches, worth about $5k combined.

To top it off, she was HAWWWWT to the point that all the 18 to 25 year old hottie wifes' hated her LOL
Our first cruise to the Bahamas, we were sitting around the pool having refreshments when this big hair blond chick that was a workout goddess in a string bikini walked out with two 20 something guys and sat down a little ways from us. I only saw the backside and was truly impressed until she turned to adjust the towel on the lounge chair.
You can't disguise the neck or face of a 70 something. They can fix faces somewhat, but the neck is the dead giveaway. The body was impressive though.
Over the years, we have encountered a few more incidents like this one in our travels.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our first cruise to the Bahamas, we were sitting around the pool having refreshments when this big hair blond chick that was a workout goddess in a string bikini walked out with two 20 something guys and sat down a little ways from us. I only saw the backside and was truly impressed until she turned to adjust the towel on the lounge chair.
You can't disguise the neck or face of a 70 something. They can fix faces somewhat, but the neck is the dead giveaway. The body was impressive though.
Over the years, we have encountered a few more incidents like this one in our travels.
I'm originally from California and truth be told, I have seen some DAMN HOT women that were 50-60. And yeah, that turkey neck is hard to hide at 70 LOL

For 400 acres though, Id do it. The nurse I hire to "Take care" of her, would HAWWWWT too

Latest posts

Top Bottom