Wal-Mart on expressway - no .22 sold until 8am 10/4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if someone with ebola symptoms was standing in line at the black friday ammo sale?

A bottle mister to make the head and neck look like your sweating and some catsup around the corners of the mouth.
Copious amounts of coughing and sneezing while standing in line too.

:spitlaugh

You would likely spend the next 21 days being in quarantine with your family and once they found out you were faking it for some 22LR, you would likely get arrested for inciting fear and terror.

And yes, I realize you we're making a funny.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to get some oil for my Diesel at Wally World, plenty of CCI at 7.47 cents per round before taxes. Puts it at approx. 8.21 cents per round after taxes. At least they have some.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked up some this evening. 6 boxes total. Great to see it on the shelf. neckbeards (according to the guy at the counter) were all irate this morning, and thats the best part.

There were a number of people picking up 22 when we were there. The guy behind the counter made sure they all understood that this was standard velocity and may give semi-auto's problems. Most peoples response was "we don't care, at least we will have some ammo to shoot" - and thats the point. It may not be high velocity match grade ammo, but it's ammo on the shelf.

it was good to see it back.

Last edited:

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything that pi$$es off the neckbeards makes me happy.
I ended up with a box for myself and a couple for my brother.

sent from Omicron Persei 8.

Latest posts

Top Bottom