Walk A Mile In Her Shoes - Bartlesville, April 17th, 2021!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry @saddlebum, 14 is the biggest we've got. :(

We are in the process of getting some red shoe covers though, kind like the ones people wear in surgical suites, so we're getting those for our elderly and people who can't wear heels but still want to participate and show solidarity.

@THAT Gurl, thanks for your offer, I am sure someone like Paul will pick them up and bring them.

I wanna see @druryj and @TerryMiller and @dennishoddy and some of these "others" in heels! Let's do it! :D

Well, you might be out of luck. I am one of those "elderly" (at least chronologically), but it's more likely that we will be working our Summer work gig. We are in Texas now doing a "job" so the company can offer a "bid" to the state of Texas. When the ducks are all in a row, we have been assigned to work part of the state of Alabama, so we may be far, far away.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bah! Hey, you could do a walk video of your own and we could post it on the website! How 'bout that?!? :D

Well, I think this comment was for me. The only real video camera I have is one of my digital SLR's, but one of those generally goes with me when we do our Summer work gigs. The only thing is that I might not have the "red shoes" for my walk, but I can definitely do a mile. Maybe in a nice park somewhere and instead of a video of me walking, a video of the park as I walk it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I think this comment was for me. The only real video camera I have is one of my digital SLR's, but one of those generally goes with me when we do our Summer work gigs. The only thing is that I might not have the "red shoes" for my walk, but I can definitely do a mile. Maybe in a nice park somewhere and instead of a video of me walking, a video of the park as I walk it.

I'll mail you a pair, Terry. :D You can do it at 10AM (Central) on Saturday April 17th, walk with us in solidarity from wherever you are! Register for the walk and I'll make sure you're "checked in" from wherever AND I'll even mail you a T-shirt, too! I'll make sure you get the shirt AND the shoes and can walk the walk at the same time we're doing it!

Who wants to contribute to TERRY'S fundraiser on our Walk to see HIS video posted!??!!?!?!

:hey3:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll mail you a pair, Terry. :D You can do it at 10AM (Central) on Saturday April 17th, walk with us in solidarity from wherever you are! Register for the walk and I'll make sure you're "checked in" from wherever AND I'll even mail you a T-shirt, too! I'll make sure you get the shirt AND the shoes and can walk the walk at the same time we're doing it!

Who wants to contribute to TERRY'S fundraiser on our Walk to see HIS video posted!??!!?!?!

:hey3:

Before this all gets started, let me advise that we may have to be working at 10:00 am that Saturday. That being the case, the best I could do would be to walk a mile at a time when I'm NOT working.

As for T-shirt and shoes, don't bother. Give those to someone that is actually walking in your area. Besides, you have to remember that I live in an RV. Our company wanted to give all the employees nice jackets for Christmas in 2019. We told them to not bother because we didn't have room in our closet.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, don't worry, I can pay the return postage to get the heels back to us. :D

You seem to be missing a point. I don't know how you could send anything to me. We are already out of state and staying in hotels. With this job, we are guessing as to how long we will be in one place, so there is no way to give you an address to which to send shoes.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bumpity-bump-bump-bump for @tRidiot ...

And @El Pablo ... Dude, can I send these cookies with you?? :anyone: Let's see, I'm making Choc Chip, Oatmeal and Choc/Choc Chip so far, so if you'd like something different, just say the word. :kiss: I'm not above using bribery. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom