Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is why I said types of zombies. Undead is the part that will not happen but brain damaged cannibals are possible. Heck the Occupy crowd proved just how close that possibility is. :D

You might also Google zombie ants. Kind of interesting too.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet they didn't want to drink that zombie Perrier well water.

Probably because even, or especially, in a survival situation drinking water tainted by anything can make you ill. Dead body or live zombie, why drink contaminated water when there are other wells? Hell, I wouldn't have drank from that well even if they had managed to pull the zombie out intact.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I googled the zombie ants. That is different from what I was thinking, even wierder. There are also ants that can bite larger prey and turn the prey into zombies, and the ants lead the zombie insect to the den where it is eaten.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably because even, or especially, in a survival situation drinking water tainted by anything can make you ill. Dead body or live zombie, why drink contaminated water when there are other wells? Hell, I wouldn't have drank from that well even if they had managed to pull the zombie out intact.

I'd be laughing at you all drinking well water while I pillage all the bottled water probably sitting in every gas station and walmart they pass.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like the show is dragging on? It has such a different feel this season, need to get back to killing and moving on to FT benning. I love zombie flicks, and think of how to zombie proof my place. I'm putting on my tin foil hat here and starting to stock up for when SHF....

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
how do zombies tie their shoes?

Nevermind how they tie their shoes, I want to know about the anatomy of a zombie. If they are basically dead, I would imagine their internal organs don't work such as their digestive system. If so, what happens to all the guts and brains they eat? If they can't digest or get rid of the waste, wouldn't they stomachs eventually explode?

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be weird walking up on a zombie dropping a deuce, depends on what zombie genre you guys are into. Imagine a faster smarter zombie. WOuldn't that suck?

Latest posts

Top Bottom