Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gee, they are making the show like things would be if there were ever to be a real zombie outbreak.
How disappointing.:rotflmao:

Personally I am loving it.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like it is STARTING to come back to conforming to the books. If so, the "slowness" will be well worth it. I doubt they can put some of the stuff on TV, but I am really happy with how it's going. Second only to Justified on my faves list right now.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee, they are making the show like things would be if there were ever to be a real zombie outbreak.
How disappointing.:rotflmao:

Personally I am loving it.
I think its moving to slow, to much crying and whining. Its like the days of our lives meets dawn of the dead

I'm wondering where the beretta and the extra mags came from. As well as the other ammo. Seems like last season they made a big deal out of giving guns and ammo to the nursing home group and Rick was down to just a few 357s as Shane found 4 in his range bag.
I was wondering the same thing, wondering why they wuold waste it with "practice"

Looks like it is STARTING to come back to conforming to the books. If so, the "slowness" will be well worth it. I doubt they can put some of the stuff on TV, but I am really happy with how it's going. Second only to Justified on my faves list right now.
I'm hoping it will, Its like 30 minutes 10 minutes looking for child and walkers and the rest is commercials

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think its moving to slow, to much crying and whining. Its like the days of our lives meets dawn of the dead

I was wondering the same thing, wondering why they wuold waste it with "practice"

I know it is slow in places, but if there was a zombie outbreak that would be real life. Some times fighting for your lives, some times dealing with everything else. I am glad to see they are trying to keep it as realistic as is possible for a zombie show.

As for practice, they need to teach everyone possible how to shoot. You never can tell when one of the others might nail the zombie you did not see behind you or defend the camp while the fighters are away.

The Beretta came from the tank walker in the first season and I imagine a couple of spare mags with it. As for the ammo, there was some in the bag Rick dropped and they recovered. The rest, it is a TV show and 10 shot revolvers are common on TV. Best not to ask. Yea I know, not realistic but better then I expected from a TV show.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it is slow in places, but if there was a zombie outbreak that would be real life. Some times fighting for your lives, some times dealing with everything else. I am glad to see they are trying to keep it as realistic as is possible for a zombie show.

As for practice, they need to teach everyone possible how to shoot. You never can tell when one of the others might nail the zombie you did not see behind you or defend the camp while the fighters are away.

The Beretta came from the tank walker in the first season and I imagine a couple of spare mags with it. As for the ammo, there was some in the bag Rick dropped and they recovered. The rest, it is a TV show and 10 shot revolvers are common on TV. Best not to ask. Yea I know, not realistic but better then I expected from a TV show.
Ill agree to disagree, you waste bullets on shooting bottles then when it comes down to it you can't replenish your supply then your SOL. THen what, doesn't matter how well they shoot if they've got nothing to shoot. Also putting guns in the hands of every tom dick and harry isn't the best idea.Either way I like the show but from what I'm told from the comic they didn't spend much time on the farm.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ill agree to disagree, you waste bullets on shooting bottles then when it comes down to it you can't replenish your supply then your SOL. THen what, doesn't matter how well they shoot if they've got nothing to shoot. Also putting guns in the hands of every tom dick and harry isn't the best idea.Either way I like the show but from what I'm told from the comic they didn't spend much time on the farm.

To get more ammo as well as other supplies they need to start checking out all the farm houses etc. Lure out any zombies and take them out then go in and find anything and everything useful.

As for arming everyone, once you teach them to shoot it is a great idea.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like that they pointed out that Lori was an irrational idiot for not wanting Carl to learn guns. He doesn't need a gun, he just got shot!

FWIW, she even admitted it was irrational and that she was going off of 'feelings'...that's spot on human behavior right there. Good writing...

Latest posts

Top Bottom