Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen any of the episodes of TWD, so I glanced through this thread with the eyes of someone totally clueless about the show. I came away with the distinct impression some people have WAY too much time on their hands :wink2:
so says the guy who "glanced" through 16 pages of posts LOL

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like how everybody in the series is too busy having sex to look for the little girl. i bet Sophia and the 1 handed brother are part of an elite zombie survival squad.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen any of the episodes of TWD, so I glanced through this thread with the eyes of someone totally clueless about the show. I came away with the distinct impression some people have WAY too much time on their hands :wink2:

We (yourself included) are on OSA at 2:30 in the afternoon, I think that goes without saying!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck as far as ammo goes, if they find the Georgia version of a typical OSA member they are set for years. :D

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should forget about Ft. Benning and head to Advanced Armament Corp.'s location instead. I bet that place is more secure and they've got a lot of survival toys over there.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck as far as ammo goes, if they find the Georgia version of a typical OSA member they are set for years. :D

My grandson was watching last night's show with me. His first show. One of the many questions he asked was "where did they get all the guns?". I said, maybe they found my safe. He laughed. And then said, yeah and your garage for bullets.

Good kid.

Dave

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should forget about Ft. Benning and head to Advanced Armament Corp.'s location instead. I bet that place is more secure and they've got a lot of survival toys over there.

No kidding...the last place I'm going near is Fort Benning. It's either secure or full of walkers. The only thing worse than a bunch of isolated rowdy paratroopers who haven't been laid in a while is a bunch of zombie paratroopers who haven't eaten in a while. Neither is going to end well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom