Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would only bring a child into a world like that if it could survive 2 days in the wild without dying. that would root-out the weak ones and the strong ones. they would also have to kill there first zombie by the age of 1.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would only bring a child into a world like that if it could survive 2 days in the wild without dying. that would root-out the weak ones and the strong ones. they would also have to kill there first zombie by the age of 1.

Are you even old enough to breed little mini toe-suckers?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree, I would not bring a kid into that, period. It is irresponsible to the group, to the parents and to the baby. Until you have a save haven with sustainable food and safety, you shouldn't do it. You can live in the wild with coyotes and predators, but zombies just keep coming.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree, I would not bring a kid into that, period. It is irresponsible to the group, to the parents and to the baby. Until you have a save haven with sustainable food and safety, you shouldn't do it. You can live in the wild with coyotes and predators, but zombies just keep coming.
Be fairly irresponsible, not to mention dangerous for everyone.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever try to shut up a baby when you need it to be quiet? I have 3 kids, love em, more than anything, but with a herd of zombies walking by and the kid starts crying or even cooing, its game over. Not to mention the smell. If they are attracted to the smell of the living, nothing emits a fresh scent like a baby. It would be like seal blood and a great white- smell it for miles.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im sick if the farm and missing girl BS too... I think I saw one zombie attack on the last episode. This is getting stupid. Made a zombie series that has more drama than dawsons creek. Im bout to stop watching if things don't change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom