Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, lets get back to the show and away from plans. That is another thread.

I am thinking this little girl has got to be dead. I am wondering when Rick will find out about the walkers in the barn. Looked like the next episode Shane is doing something about the walkers in the barn.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the rumors are true, they find the little girl this week. I am not going to say how or where because it would spoil the show.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those British armored cars are nice, but what do you do for parts when they break down? I don't understand why this little group hasn't got a humvee or something secure with som ordnance. Couldnt use too much more fuel than the RV

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would rather be in 4 different Honda CR-V's, Toyota RAV-4's or similar than a MIL Hum-V or RV. I'd prefer the fuel economy of the commercial small SUV. If we were in a gas guzzler I'm in this thing all day, err' day. We're talking zombies that don't shoot back, no vehicle mounted system is necessary.

i1025.photobucket.com_albums_y311_eurocars23_a5b8d2f5.jpg

Last edited:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That RV gets about 5-6 MPGs, max. I think the RV is awful. You would be much better off with a diesel bus, shuttle bus, or like others have said- several SUVs. I mean seriously, all those abandoned cars and nobody thinks to upgrade?

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those British armored cars are nice, but what do you do for parts when they break down? I don't understand why this little group hasn't got a humvee or something secure with som ordnance. Couldnt use too much more fuel than the RV
Well seeing as he's a dealer he has a stock pile of parts, he has a hum-v as well but not armored
I would rather be in 4 different Honda CR-V's, Toyota RAV-4's or similar than a MIL Hum-V or RV. I'd prefer the fuel economy of the commercial small SUV. If we were in a gas guzzler I'm in this thing all day, err' day. We're talking zombies that don't shoot back, no vehicle mounted system is necessary.
screw a rav 4, not only ocould you break the glass fairly easy you're a sitting duck for zombie attack. Its not the zombies I'm worried abotu so much just the other people wanting what I have and trying to take it.
That RV gets about 5-6 MPGs, max. I think the RV is awful. You would be much better off with a diesel bus, shuttle bus, or like others have said- several SUVs. I mean seriously, all those abandoned cars and nobody thinks to upgrade?
I'd be rolling something armored, because A I have personal access to it, B small arms fire from people won't be a big deal for me. and C ... WHY NOT? HAHA

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel they've spent far too long on the girl gone missing thing...and the farm. I want some action, not just the one obligatory zombie attack per week. I find it odd they haven't brought up the whole "perpetuation of the species" thing when it comes to having babies. We'd have to have a serious discussion about the sharing of partners. I can see it now..."Hey baby, it's for the good of mankind. I HAVE to do her!"

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would never bring a child into that sort of world, not only would it suck for them its a danger to everyone else and them as well. A weak point easily exploited by everything

Latest posts

Top Bottom