Walmart Bagging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit shopping at wally world years ago cause of stupidity, seems like the stupidier you are the higher up the ladder you go and no one knows what customer services is anymore but it is a race as to who is stupidier the workers or alot of the customers.

I was just about to say this. I haven't been in a Wal-Mart in probably 20 years ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do the same 2 bags for everything im a lifelong okie. Just wait what’s coming.!! Im in Denver this week covering of our warehouses and guess what no plastic bags 0 had to buy a cloth one to carry my stuff out girl said we don’t offer them you have to buy them. Boy i made a ass of myself but I felt better.

I wudda made an ass outta myself too. Good grief ... I shouldn't have laughed so hard the first time I watched Idiocracy. 😒😒😒

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do the same 2 bags for everything im a lifelong okie. Just wait what’s coming.!! Im in Denver this week covering of our warehouses and guess what no plastic bags 0 had to buy a cloth one to carry my stuff out girl said we don’t offer them you have to buy them. Boy i made a ass of myself but I felt better.

While here on our Summer work job in Rhode Island, we've seen at least two Walmart stores that have quit using plastic bags and have gone to using paper ones again. At least one of those stores was exclusively using paper.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't accuse her of AI, or natural intelligence or even, acquired intelligence.

THAT'S why she DESERVES $15 / hour. She follows company policy without question or reason.

Why I avoid Wally

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While here on our Summer work job in Rhode Island, we've seen at least two Walmart stores that have quit using plastic bags and have gone to using paper ones again. At least one of those stores was exclusively using paper.
Any pictures of this? I would love to see a Wal Mart paper sack.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go in there and scream bloody murder! Murderers! Murderers! Killing trees to support the socioeconomic hierarchy with the sale of goods by uncaring, unfeeling corporate greed businesses to the upper middle class!

I just read, they took a poll of Americans across the country. Thirty percent hate Walmart, seventy percent work for Walmart and thirty percent of those hate Walmart.

Lessee, uhh, (licking pencil) uhmmm.... carry the 2 and ....

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.

Her - why are you double bagging all of your groceries?

Me - excuse me?

Her - you are wasting our bags!

Me - if you don't like the way I'm bagging the groceries, feel free to come on over here and bag them yourself.

Her - that's not my job!

Me - okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that's all right with you.

Her - why are you using two bags?!

Me - because the bags are weak and I don't want the handles to break or the bottoms to rip out.

Her - well that's because you are putting too much stuff in the bag. If you took half of that stuff out and put it in a different bag then you wouldn't need to double bag.

*10 seconds of me just staring at her.

Me - so you want me to split these items in half and put half of them in a different bag so that I don't have to double bag.

Her - exactly.

Me - so I would still be using two bags to hold the same number of items.

Her - no because you wouldn't be double bagging.

*me pressing two fingers to my left eye in an attempt to make it stop twitching.

Me - okay so here I have a jug of milk and a bottle of juice double bagged. If I take the milk out and remove the double bagging and just put the milk in the single bag and the juice in that single bag I'm still using two bags for these two items.

Her- no because you are not double bagging them so it's not the same number of bags.

*me looking around at about 10 other customers who at this point are enjoying the show.

Me- is this like that Common Core math stuff I keep hearing about?

Her- never mind you just don't get it.

And with that, she went back to her little Podium so she could continue texting or playing games on her phone or whatever it was she was doing before she decided to come over and critique my bagging skills.😂😂
That logic capacity is why she is a WallyWorlder......maxed out in life. And, you admit in public forum that you..... as a non-compensated WallyWorlder....... argue with WallyWorlders?!?!?!?

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go in there and scream bloody murder! Murderers! Murderers! Killing trees to support the socioeconomic hierarchy with the sale of goods by uncaring, unfeeling corporate greed businesses to the upper middle class!

I just read, they took a poll of Americans across the country. Thirty percent hate Walmart, seventy percent work for Walmart and thirty percent of those hate Walmart.

Just make our Nationa Cackling Hyena happy, draw a Ven diagam.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just make our Nationa Cackling Hyena happy, draw a Ven diagam.
Close enough

1687991967159.png

Better?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

On the other hand, paper bags would be easier to recycle, and if they weren't recycled, they would bio-degrade easier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom