Walmart in STW has an AR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn Sam,

I just got back from the Lawton WalMart. Had the Federal ammo in the .30 cal can for 149 a can. Only had two left

And wonder of wonders, they had a SIG in .223!!! No flash hider or bayo lug, but still, a SIG 223 at walmart.

Couldn't find any info on the model number, but I think it was under 1K.

Dave

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Wal-Mart at Sand Springs has had a blued mini-14 in stock for quite a while. Last week I wandered through their sporting goods area & noticed they had a Bushmaster Patrolman carbine for $897 as well. Very interesting.....

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn Sam,

I just got back from the Lawton WalMart. Had the Federal ammo in the .30 cal can for 149 a can. Only had two left

And wonder of wonders, they had a SIG in .223!!! No flash hider or bayo lug, but still, a SIG 223 at walmart.

Couldn't find any info on the model number, but I think it was under 1K.

Dave

Sig 556 maybe??

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know the rules… Without a photo it doesn’t exist.

But of course it really does: exist. The Wal-Mart in Stillwater had six of these. I couldn’t believe it at first either.

$149 for Federal XM855LC1 ACC 5.56X45mm 62 Grain Green Tip 480 round can. All on stripper clips!!!!!

[Broken External Image]

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know the rules… Without a photo it doesn’t exist.

But of course it really does: exist. The Wal-Mart in Stillwater had six of these. I couldn’t believe it at first either.

$149 for Federal XM855LC1 ACC 5.56X45mm 62 Grain Green Tip 480 round can. All on stripper clips!!!!!

[Broken External Image]

Now that's purty!

Latest posts

Top Bottom