Walther PPK/S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casualplinker

Marksman
Reaction score
I know I will get blasted, but I'm gonna fess up and say that I stumbled upon an Interarms Walther PPK/S and I find it an awesome handling little pistol. Heavier than a lot, only a .380, but dayyum is it nice to carry! It found a home in a UBG Canute holster which seems to be popular here on OSA. I have had zero failures and have fired over 400 rounds now through it. What's all this about slide bite and jamm-o-mattic? Mine runs great and it is very accurate. Anybody else like these little guns besides me?

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one as well. What would you be blasted for?

I assume you shot target ammo through it. I hardly get a jam in mine with FMJ ammo. You will find that it will not reliably shoot most self defense ammo. Your best bet is to shoot Silver tips.

I have large hands and don't feel the "bite" that most people complain about either. I have two holsters for mine, well it's now my wife's EDC, A custom made IWB leather on a 20 degree cant from a shop in Perry and a IWB Kydex from Harwell holsters in Stillwater. It's a comfortable carry gun and accurate to boot.

Enjoy your new treasure!

Phil

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wanted a ppk something fierce for a while, but couldn't bring myself to buy one (trying to standardize my ammo) so I got a Walther P5. love it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here you go...since 1995...in its everday wear and in evening dress for more formal occasions:[Broken External Image][Broken External Image]

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one, and unfortunately, it was just uncomfortable for me when shooting...and surprisingly, my wife didn't care for it..I bought it for her. But I still think it is a great looking lil gun.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one, but other than being too heavy for my taste, it was a great little gun. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a 380, and I am currently carrying a Sig 238 and love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom