Wanenmacher Gun Show in Tulsa, Cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why are all hospitals full? Are these patients part of the world-wide hoax? It’s become a bit hard to continue to believe that some unknown group has fooled the entire world in order to force everyone into the habit of wearing a mask.

I know of one hospital claiming to be full-up and out of ICU beds. That claim is a blatant lie, and the folks working there are expressing consternation over the public statements. Take that however you wish, my source is no liar, and not prone to drama. The "no ICU beds" is BS, at least at one big Tulsa hospital.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of one hospital claiming to be full-up and out of ICU beds. That claim is a blatant lie, and the folks working there are expressing consternation over the public statements. Take that however you wish, my source is no liar, and not prone to drama. The "no ICU beds" is BS, at least at one big Tulsa hospital.

ICU capacity is not a static #. Patients are transferred in & out constantly. So, the icu can be full at 8am & have 2 available beds at noon. I can say from personal experience that the increasing # of covid patients has pushed hospitals to the limits on bed availability, staffing, & delays in discharging (due to no availability skilled nursing, rehab hospital, & Long term hospital beds).

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ICU capacity is not a static #. Patients are transferred in & out constantly. So, the icu can be full at 8am & have 2 available beds at noon. I can say from personal experience that the increasing # of covid patients has pushed hospitals to the limits on bed availability, staffing, & delays in discharging (due to no availability skilled nursing, rehab hospital, & Long term hospital beds).

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my source understands how it works, lol.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted, continue to claim hoax. I understand all the patients aren’t really sick, but only actors, just like Sandy Hook.

He isn’t claiming hoax, he is trying to convey that it has been/continues to be blown out of proportion to control those who won’t reason for themselves using simple fear/confusion tactics.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ted, continue to claim hoax. I understand all the patients aren’t really sick, but only actors, just like Sandy Hook.

It's no hoax, I have been 'splained to that it's a staffing issue. We need to wear masks, and if you get injured today, make sure you don't require an ICU bed, 'cause you'll be SOL. We'll be seeing dying patients turned away on the news from Tulsa, any minute now.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Covid is not a hoax.
Coivd is not Ebola.
ICUs are "full" due to piss poor hospital administration, a higher than normal (in tulsa anyways) non-covid ICU patient population, and Covid patients putting strains on other hospital resources.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So why are all hospitals full? Are these patients part of the world-wide hoax? It’s become a bit hard to continue to believe that some unknown group has fooled the entire world in order to force everyone into the habit of wearing a mask.

Because it's highly contagious but extremly weak when it comes to mortality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom