Wanenmacher purchase was stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope that works out for you. If not, you may want to contact the District Attorny in Irving. I know here in Oklahoma there is a civil process you can go thru in cases where somone has ended up buying stolen property on good faith such as a pawn shop. Since both parties (original owner & new buyer) have an intrest in the item, a judge makes a ruling as to rightful ownership, a "splitting the baby" if you will.

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
Received another email from Rick this morning. He's mailing a check to reimburse me what I paid for the gun. He didn't know his table number, but remembers that he is usually in row 5 on the upper deck, and expects to be in roughly the same place in November.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to a kind PM from surjimmy, I got in touch with the show's organizers, who subsequently put me in touch with Mr. Green. He has now received a copy of the report from the good folks of the Irving Police Department, and says he plans to make me whole on the deal, which is good. So thanks to surjimmy and the OSA forum.

Very Good..Let us know if he decides on not making you whole..Irving PD has or will be contacting him also..

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
Very Good..Let us know if he decides on not making you whole..Irving PD has or will be contacting him also..

Actually, when I asked the IPD detective if he wanted the guy's contact info, he said, "I know this sounds bad, but no." The gun was leaving that day for the jurisdiction in Tennessee where it had been reported stolen, and Irving wants nothing more to do with it.

jnltrading

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, when I asked the IPD detective if he wanted the guy's contact info, he said, "I know this sounds bad, but no." The gun was leaving that day for the jurisdiction in Tennessee where it had been reported stolen, and Irving wants nothing more to do with it.

Its bad enough to loose 100 bucks , but 700+ that hurts!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom