Wanenmacher's Morality Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7c8fa0181a9c66c326850151e47893ef.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^ One of the best episodes of the GOAT comic strips!!

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."

Geddy Lee of Rush

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^ One of the best episodes of the GOAT comic strips!!.
I had that comic, as well as the three-strip series where Calvin decided to remain "informationally impaired," on my office door for years. It's a shame he had to spend all that energy fighting with the syndicate; who knows how many great cartoons never got committed to paper because of it.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You did the right thing and the table owner may have as well. I'd like to think so if the true owner came back, he would be true to his word and return the money since you said he left it on the table so it could be seen.

As for him handing you back the money, that statement puzzles me. If he really wanted to keep the money and had ill intent, would he not have just said, "Oh yeah, I got distracted and left it there. Thanks man!". I would understand if he told you to come back at the end of the day and you could have it if it went unclaimed but why, if he was trying to do "The right thing", why would he hand over money to someone he knows it doesn't belong to?

Latest posts

Top Bottom