Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show April 11 & 12 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ill have to miss this one. I get to go to South Dakota the following weekend for some family business. Getting a day off this time of year is like finding hens teeth. I'm glad I'm getting to go to South Dakota. Sure wish I didn't have to skip the big show agin (I didn't go last fall because of an upcoming hunting trip).

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

pigguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
me and my dad will make the trip,desperately looking for a ruger American predator in 308!if I cant find one there would any store in the Tulsa area have it?Thank you for your help

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
has anyone ever been on friday? i know a guy that said if i help him setup he could get me in and walk around after we got finished

I'm usually there during the setup. It's a chance to chat with other table-holders you might know, without the crush of the unwashed masses. Also, you can check out their wares (if they're showing those) and perhaps pick up something you'd been looking for before any of the tire-kickers and door-slammers get their greasy paws on the stuff. The downside is you won't see any walk-ins with stuff to sell, as that often is a better deal than what you see on tables.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was hoping to see Lone wolf dist. so I could buy some glock parts from them.Guess they skipped this one.Did get a really nice holster from Texas finest gunleather and a mag pouch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom