Wannemachers Speculations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
555 Win .22lr = $20

get used to that

Try $50-$60. Didn't see anybody under $50. One guy had the 1400 round bucket for $130

I picked up 1k rounds of 9mm for $270. More than I wanted to spend but I finally ran out so I bit the bullet (sorry). Tried to pick up 500 of 300Blk but they closed up before I finished getting fit for my new ears.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out there today visiting with a few folks I know and will be back tomorrow. I didn't do a whole lot of looking, but a little of what I saw looked like panic prices. But, like I said, I didn't look a whole lot.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got there this afternoon, so I didn't get a chance to look around. It did seem rather quiet though, with not many vendors shopping around 2-4 PM. I snagged a great SAI M1A though, and I'll post pics once I get done with that project. If you want a M14 parts kit with almost all USGI content, come see me. I'm at a west-facing table close to the south side, by the giant steel support beam marked 25A. I think the table is 5A10, but I'm not sure. The steel beam is how I find it :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom