Wannemachers Speculations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomer mooner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was my first Wannenmacker and it was a hoot. My hip flexors want to fall off from walking all day on cement floors carrying around too much crap! Met up with some buddies on rode to Tulsa together from OKC. On the trip there I bought a .41 mag Ruger Blackhawk from one of the guys and that was the only thing I bought for myself all day. I'll definitely make start making this show every chance I get. The people watching alone was worth the price of admission.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people watching alone was worth the price of admission.
Anyone get any good pics? Like people of walmart. I saw some sweet blue boots that the lower part was tennis shoes with laces. Dont ask me why I didnt take a pic, people were pointing him out when I got my phone out to snap a pic and he spotted me. Any spottings of something cool or rare? I want to try the ge134 mini gun now.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We must have been looking for different things. Saw a pretty nice selection of stuff, but most of the stuff I was kind of hunting out was still way into panic-pricing. I didn't do much ammo shopping, but noticed some of it wasn't too bad (outside of .22lr). Worst part was seeing stuff I wanted to come back to, and then not being smart enough to remember the isle. Damn it.

CJ there is a unfired kbi FEG, unmolested on the lower level, right in the middle. Asking price is 950, FYI

There is a table on the upper level right at 13S on the end that has a bunch of chicom flat backs 3 for 65 bucks as well.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The girl on the upper level selling T-shirts wearing the little tank top that said "concealed weapons" was hot. I bought the little tank top for my wife. I was going to pay her double to give me the one she was wearing, but I don't think her dad would have approved.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only been to one Wannemachers and that was six years ago. The highlight was walking up to Major Malfunction all confident like and asking in a loud voice "How much for the G18" he started sputtering before I told him I know you cant sell it. I also remember seeing some Vietnam era sniper rifles for sale for 20K. I miss the days when you could go to a gun show and find a deal.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought the show was pretty good, liked not having a ton of people lugging around carts of stuff. Got to meet Reddog1, saw some good deals and some prices that were way out of line.

Regret not picking up a Winchester 22 rifle for $225.

Latest posts

Top Bottom