warning or bullet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They keep a minimum amount of cash, CCTV and have trained the employee
to just give that small amount of money. Any robber that goes to a place like that knows that there is only so much money available, no more.

Any potential robber understands that at the first of the month after everyone's picked up their welfare checks and make their monthly run on cigarettes that it's not uncommon for those registers to have $10-$15K in cash in them.

That's why I laugh at those signs that say "No more than $100 on hand" or "No more than $250 on hand"

I've counted more cash out of a tobacco register than I made in two months before because it was the first of the month.

TheSanDiegoKid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I think should be brought up in this is that everyone who responded and said "empty the mag", "two to the chest", "double tap", "two to the chest one to the head" is giving horrible advice.

You shoot to STOP, period.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I think should be brought up in this is that everyone who responded and said "empty the mag", "two to the chest", "double tap", "two to the chest one to the head" is giving horrible advice.

You shoot to STOP, period.

I agree for the most part but "two to the chest" is not bad advice though. I wouldnt fire more than two or three rounds at the center of mass. To me anything more is a bit obsessive, unless the gunman is somehow still trying to kill you of course (but very unlikely).

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree for the most part but "two to the chest" is not bad advice though. I wouldnt fire more than two or three rounds at the center of mass. To me anything more is a bit obsessive, unless the gunman is somehow still trying to kill you of course (but very unlikely).

Say some punk teenagers go out into the woods and strap a bullet proof vest onto a grizzly bear. Well then what do you have? Invincible bears robbing your convenience stores. Now what are you gonna do, they're running around Raping your Churches, burning your women. "Oh no someone save us" Oh sorry we threw our special guns away.

dapt

New to the site!
Reaction score
If your going to pull the gun then fire with no warning, if you feel that a warning maybe needed then you probably have no reason to shoot in the first place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom