Warrior training center?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a hypothetical question if there was a true warrior training center what would it include? Things that you would use. What kind of training equipment ect...

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you talking like TOTAL martial training center- One stop shop of whoop ass? Like including martial arts, shooting tactics, and shuch? That would be legit.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Couldn't say it better " One stop shop of whoop ass" Like including martial arts, shooting tactics, and shuch? And yes totaly be legit. I'm thinking of different martial arts instructors to cover diff disciplines, workout center, indoor range fighting mats ect just trying to start a thinking tank I visited several centers in other states that seen to be working for them

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something that balances training in armed and unarmed defense/offense....as well as encourages physical fitness and mindset.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It sounds great! But I wouldn't spend a ton of money on it off of the bat. Out of this website there are some well rounded people but the majority don't train (same for most of the firearms community) and of the ones that say they will show maybe 10% will from my experience and I am sure you know that.

I have to say you have a great place for it and the knowledge base. Just keep it dogma free. No one specific martial art or firearm weapon technique is the be all end all.

I took your concealed carry class several years ago and went on training after some things you said that made a lot of sense.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not sure looking at two locations 11000 sq ft in ock close to downtown and 6900 sq ft in Choctaw not lock on any location what ever would the right fit. We are the only training company that can use simunition for non police/military training and would like to incorp a simunition shot house that we can change around. If you havn't trained with simunition you are only training in a single dimension

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Simunition training would be awesome! You need some guerilla and team tactics courses too. I'd definatly be interested in this one stop shop of whoop ass. I just hope its close to Tulsa.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see something centered around self defense fighting type techniques without the Martial Arts lifestyle being taught. Our family has been doing Taekwondo (specifically Hapkido) for a while for the self defense tehinques, but I really don't care for the Korean lifestyle stuff. Teach the techniques and how to train for self defense. We've tried to find a place in OKC that would do this, but the self defense classes are usually really short and don't have any follow up training involved. I hope that made sense.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you wanting to train warriors for combat, or citizen's for preparedness? Two different skillsets if you ask (which you seem to be). While a "Warrior Training Center" might appeal to the hardcore types (and hardcore wannabe's), I think a "Citizen Preparedness Center" would have a broader appeal. As such, you'd want to take an "all hazards" approach, as exemplified in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP). You could still focus on defensive stuff like ECQC and defensive firearms usage, but offer courses on home safety/security, emergency preparedness, basic and advanced 1st Aid (to include gunshot trauma care) environmental awareness, legal aspects, etc., etc.

Just some food for thought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom