We made it to the big time last night……

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just hacked cause all the area people should’ve been invited….just so we could shoot our guns. 🤣

I went to school with his mom, I’m wondering if she’ll catch charges for letting him stay there after he cut his monitor off.
I hope not, I was gonna head over there in the morning and get some.
Brass or ass?

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's amazing the number of top-tier marksmen there are on the internet... Most of whom have probably never been in a shootout with an armed suspect, at night, with unknown other conditions like the suspect possibly being barricaded behind substantial cover, etc...
So let's spray bullet's all over the place, we might lucky and hit him in the hand.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not going to give the cops much grief. I wasn't there. I'm sure a few had night vision so every shot blinded their reticle plus, this guys shooting back. They may have not known his exact position. Since his hand was shot makes me thing he was just holding the gun up or out to blindly shoot while his body was protected.
Most small towns just don't have the funds or time to train for this type of fight. It sounded like he has hc mags.
The best thing is no cops or civilians were killed or hurt. That dirt bag will have to figure out how to hide from date night...which is every night, in the pen.
Standard capacity mags. FIFY

Latest posts

Top Bottom