Weapons are not allowed at the Oklahoma State Fair.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spotted a few fellow carriers today...most printing through a pocket or, in the case of one guy wearing a BJJ shirt, printing through and sticking out the the bottom of a tshirt.

Nobody got killed and the cops weren't swarming on everyone carrying so I guess it ain't a big deal LOL....

I was hoping you would just think it was my bulge in my pocket form my manhood.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My aim (hehe) when concealing a weapon on my person is to have it available if needed to protect myself and family, not be a test case.

Not knocking you as I carry nearly everywhere. But here is a Q: so what if SHTF and you end up having to use that weapon you weren't even allowed to have in the first place?

I mean, sure we protected our family and everyone is alive, but the aftermath could land you in jail if I'm not mistaken?

I've asked this question before, but the answers are sketch.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not knocking you as I carry nearly everywhere. But here is a Q: so what if SHTF and you end up having to use that weapon you weren't even allowed to have in the first place?

I mean, sure we protected our family and everyone is alive, but the aftermath could land you in jail if I'm not mistaken?

I've asked this question before, but the answers are sketch.

Worse case seems to be a misdemeanor conviction with fine NTE $250 and possible (notice the may instead of shall) administrative fine of $250, which I believe goes away Nov. 1 with new law change, and section does not mention suspension of carry permit. Arrested and having to post a bond and deal with a bit of legal woes will be worth having the ability to go home or actually having someone to go home to.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_16_5c8149a806f75ad3b7f33df704b95118.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom