Welcome to Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My downtown parking garage has been fortified.

Lockable gates for overnight and weekend lockdown. Security fencing to keep folks from climbing over the walls, etc.

Why?

This is just outside the garage. It’s thin now. There are days with hundreds roaming around.

It’s crazy the amount of trash that is left at these camps.

IMG_9257.jpeg

IMG_9258.jpeg

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And yet the government will let people in across our borders, fly them in from all over the world, house them, Give them money, healthcare. Americans pay for it all. Not a government for the people anymore unless you’re a foreigner. All the American people can expect now from our government is that they will continue to take your tax dollars to help anyone who is not an American. Welcome to the new normal.😡

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a friend who set up cameras around the east end of Main Street in Shawnee. Caught this fellow wizzing in a stores front entry one evening.

IMG_4011.jpeg

He caught an old gal taking a dump in the front door of another store. Couldn’t find the pic of that one.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a friend who set up cameras around the east end of Main Street in Shawnee. Caught this fellow wizzing in a stores front entry one evening.

View attachment 475024

He caught an old gal taking a dump in the front door of another store. Couldn’t find the pic of that one.
In my parking garage, I’ve had to step over people sleeping in the stairwells. They leave bodily excrements in there as well.

I’ve walked past what looked like a crime scene leaving at lunch once. There was what looked like a body under a comforter with blood everywhere. I went back in my building and reported it as it looked like a deer was gutted from the amount of blood.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My downtown parking garage has been fortified.

Lockable gates for overnight and weekend lockdown. Security fencing to keep folks from climbing over the walls, etc.

Why?

This is just outside the garage. It’s thin now. There are days with hundreds roaming around.

It’s crazy the amount of trash that is left at these camps.

A lot of times we drive into Norman on I-35 from the south and can see homeless camps along the river and just east of the bridge. For a long time, that area where the homeless had their tents looked trashy as all get out. Then recently, we drove by and while the tent was still there, the trash was gone. I think Norman PD or the Sheriff's office must have cracked down on them. I think there are even a few less of the homeless staying there.

Hard to tell at this point because all the trees and bushes have leafed out enough that the camp can't really be seen very well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom