well didnt win the yote hunt last night.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Primal Predator contest is over, winning team was 4 dogs and 1 cat, large dog was 40# and large cat was 22#. There was 29 teams with a 80% pay out. I started yesterday morning with high hopes, but alas i don't know what the hell im doing. We called in 1 small female mid-afternoon and that is all we seen. We would hit a set, call, wait, call and about 45 minutes or so, we would move on to the next. We heard a pack bark and howl at us early that morning, but nothing else. Buddies i work with on other teams said that they didn't see much either. Now i wished i would of asked what they used to get them to move. But next year, i shall be prepared better, this was my only second hunt, an i plan to do this up right. On the bright side, i did get some good food furnished to us, big chunks of pork and brisket, BBQ beans and tater salad and good red diamond tea, the only thing people complained about was is was so cold you shook holding your plate, almost dumping the food. Oh and i won a new call to go with the others i got, so all in all, i had a blast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom