Well I had good intentions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had every intention of not buying any firearms for 2010. Call it my new years resolution. Foolish I know, but I tried. Over the past few weeks I have had an itch to get an 870 Express or PM with the 18" barrel and no mag extension. Why didn't I just go with the 870PM I have in the safe. Well its called paperwork I still need to get sent to a certain alphabet agency and a refinish that is still needed. That and it has rifle sights and I wanted a bead sight setup. No one has this barrel in stock anywhere.

I made a few calls today and looked at a couple of hole in the wall dealers. Found several in stock but only went and looked at the cheapest one I found.

Found this 870 HD with the new Tiger Stripe camo furniture. At first I wasn't sure I liked it but I think its growing on me.

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_DSC_0089.jpg

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_DSC_0092.jpg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is my project 870 Police Magnum. the finish on the gun is horrible. I put the take off wood stock on it after I got the shotgun.

As soon as I get the paperwork sent off I'm going to get the receiver engraved and then have the shotgun refinished. Next task wil be trying to hunt down a 14" barrel for the shotgun.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is my project 870 Police Magnum. the finish on the gun is horrible. I put the take off wood stock on it after I got the shotgun.

As soon as I get the paperwork sent off I'm going to get the receiver engraved and then have the shotgun refinished. Next task wil be trying to hunt down a 14" barrel for the shotgun.

just have it cut down to 14in

Latest posts

Top Bottom