Went to H&H today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot prone and had a great time.

Took the Savage 10FP back out since I swapped the B&C stock over to a Choate stock. Had alot of fun even though I hate shooting the 10FP when there are alot of people in the range. I had a guy with 2 young kids (10 or so) in the lane next to me and I always worry that the report and percussion wave is bothering them.

Got to play with the AR as well, had to do a function test since I had to take the buffer tube off in order to install the Magpul MS2 sling plate.

It was a nice trip, I tried to look for Mike but he was off so I will catch him next time.

I did pick up a new shotgun sling for the 870, wife thinks I am crazy now though since I have 7 shells in the shotgun, 6 shells on the side saddle, and 15 shells on the sling. She is like "who needs 28 rounds for a home defense weapon???"

I said well that is not much in the whole scheme of things we you consider the 15 rounds for the revolver and 30 rounds for the semi auto that is in the house as well....lol

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a nice trip, I tried to look for Mike but he was off so I will catch him next time.

I was there...must have been hiding really good. :)

I did pick up a new shotgun sling for the 870, wife thinks I am crazy now though since I have 7 shells in the shotgun, 6 shells on the side saddle, and 15 shells on the sling. She is like "who needs 28 rounds for a home defense weapon???"

I have one for my closet gun...you never know when you might need an extra 15 shells of buckshot!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot prone and had a great time.

Took the Savage 10FP back out since I swapped the B&C stock over to a Choate stock. Had alot of fun even though I hate shooting the 10FP when there are alot of people in the range. I had a guy with 2 young kids (10 or so) in the lane next to me and I always worry that the report and percussion wave is bothering them.

Got to play with the AR as well, had to do a function test since I had to take the buffer tube off in order to install the Magpul MS2 sling plate.

I said well that is not much in the whole scheme of things we you consider the 15 rounds for the revolver and 30 rounds for the semi auto that is in the house as well....lol

:laugh6: That sounds just like me 10 years ago!! :bigeye: