Wewoka/Seminole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bookout Enterprises is in Wewoka on Mekusukey and 6th, I think. Bob the owner is kind of a grumpy, crotchety old sombitch, but he has lots of stuff. He's kinda overpriced, but he will negotiate. And he sometimes has some good used guns in the safe at decent prices.

In Seminole you have Preppers Gun and Coin shop east of town about 2-3 miles on highway 9, on the north side of the hwy. He's a small shop so keep your eyes peeled. Brian is a good kid with some good stuff. But call first before you go, he's not always there. (405) 432-4867.

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
B&M firearms in Shawnee and Hometown firearms in McLoud are both worth checking out. Dunham’s in the Shawnee mall will occasionally have a decent deal on some guns, but they’re pretty high priced as a general rule.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as places to shoot only places around Wewoka or Seminole would be if you know someone with land in the area. There are a couple of shotgun facilities around the Shawnee area, Quail ridge and clay bird sports. Bookout used to be more willing to deal if paying cash but I haven’t been in there in several years since I moved from Seminole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom