What are my options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I totally forgot what was apparently a misdemeanor that happened 38 years ago. Therefore I was denied. Apparently the charge was dismissed. I have no information other than what was in my letter of denial. Can I re apply? Will it cost me another $100.00? will I be able to get a CCW?

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not enough info for a definitive answer. Most misdemeanors go away, unless they are of the disqualifying sort. If the arrest for a misdemeanor is of this type, you'll need to research to see what the actual disposition was. You get to read the booklet that came with your application, either the paper or online copy. You have lost your $100 this trip. If your misdemeanor isn't disqualifying, you can reapply and possibly get a CCW.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
38 yrs ago will do that to ya!
Call the OSBI attorney ....Sunny Day.(Yes it really is, I would call her M'am) she will probably tell you if and when you can re-apply.
If its not a disqualifying , then yes pay $100 to Re-apply

I believe its the 3rd ?? was not answered ...grounds for DQ

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not photographed, not printed, no judge, no bars and no paperwork? Kinda like a parking ticket but according to OSBI there was a misdemeanor that was dismissed. :shocked:

Latest posts

Top Bottom