What are you guys cooking for tomorrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going with my lady friend to float the Illinois river early with an 18 pack then back to her house for ribeye's on the grill and bacon wrapped asparugus and some jalapeno's stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon baked potato's with all the fixin's also and some Crown and Coke. If anybody wants to join us just call me and ask!!

Oh yeah, I start my vacation tomorrow so I won't have a phone with me !!!!!!! :) Happy Happy Happy !!!

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going with my lady friend to float the Illinois river early with an 18 pack then back to her house for ribeye's on the grill and bacon wrapped asparugus and some jalapeno's stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon baked potato's with all the fixin's also and some Crown and Coke. If anybody wants to join us just call me and ask!!

Oh yeah, I start my vacation tomorrow so I won't have a phone with me !!!!!!! :) Happy Happy Happy !!!

I've been down that river a few times, makes for a nice day.

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 4th is always a work day for me. Bethany parade in the morning, Inflatable setup for the City of Piedmont, and then Piedmont parade in the evening. Enjoy your day tomorrow and remember the reason for the celebration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom