What are you guys hoping Santa brings you this year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Well you got many more to go! I had a customer years ago that was just the nicest person you could ever meet. Been driving tanker truck for decades. He retired finally and literally a month later he had a heart attack and passed away. Don’t take life for granted. Each day is a gift!
My grandfather on mom’s side passed away when walking to his vehicle at the conclusion of his retirement party.
Mostly his fault. He had never seen a medical doctor in his entire lifetime. The heart was plugged up.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's kinda on my bucket list, to be able to have the kinda money where once a year some random person could say "I wish I could have this" and then I buy them that and write it off on my taxes. that would be pretty cool.
Also let me add, if you achieving your goal means you would buy me this card then I’m literally praying that the Almighty blesses you and expedites your goal process πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My number 1 gift was my son coming home to visit for a week from Arizona and him making it back home safely after two dead stop delays on the interstate totaling 5 hours.

Number 2, my grandson, a 1 month premie, born two floors above me while I was spending a week at Mercy.

My wifey got her Shenzhen 3D printer and Samsung watch.
1702353565113.png

I got to get my CUT50D

1702353781531.png

I'm still looking for a pair of shop sized Oxy Acetyline bottles.
----------------------------------------------------

These days, I'm really hesitant to click on these types of images fearing it might be a man.

1702352394666.png

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wifey got her Shenzhen 3D printer and Samsung watch.
View attachment 436647

I got to get my CUT50D

Interesting side note. Back when I still worked I brought the first 3D printer in the state/region.

Can’t remember the brand off the top of my head but it was the size of a refrigerator.

eta: it came to me. Stratasys was the brand. Man that thing made high quality prints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom