What comes around, goes around, Karen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's her own fault for several reasons:

1) Who's the child? Obviously few if any under 18 make good decisions, she never helped her son to be anything different except a "girl."
2) She knew it was wrong, knew the potential consequences, she did it anyway.
3) She is a school employee and thought her power and position would "help."
4) Now her "daughter" (Son) has to endure more pain than otherwise because of her actions and inactions.

I am not anti trans nor phobic. I just think children should not be making very adult life changing decisions.

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I taught engineering for 27 years. My next to last year I had a sophomore girl in my intro to eng design class spouting the ‘I identify as boy’ stuff.
I retired after the next year but came back a year later to judge senior projects for another class I taught. I be damned if that girl didn’t have a full beard. Samantha was transitioning to Sam.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
730a4104a504702645e7753e053fa260.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's her own fault for several reasons:

1) Who's the child? Obviously few if any under 18 make good decisions, she never helped her son to be anything different except a "girl."
2) She knew it was wrong, knew the potential consequences, she did it anyway.
3) She is a school employee and thought her power and position would "help."
4) Now her "daughter" (Son) has to endure mor pain than otherwise because of her actions and inactions.

I am not anti trans nor phobic. I just think children should not be making very adult life changing decisions.
She's a good liberal trying to get the eye of the party for gain possibly? Sacrificing her son in the process?
Read a recent report that a lot of the teen and pre-teen gender reassignments regretted that decision when hitting late teens but it's too late by then, condemned to a life of living in someone else's body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom