What comes around, goes around, Karen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's a good liberal trying to get the eye of the party for gain possibly? Sacrificing her son in the process?
Read a recent report that a lot of the teen and pre-teen gender reassignments regretted that decision when hitting late teens but it's too late by then, condemned to a life of living in someone else's body.
Play stupid games win stupid outcomes

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps the failure by parents and medical professionals to recognize gender dysphoria developing within the psyche of this male child coupled with the subsequent failure to officially diagnose and provide appropriate therapeutic interventions, are what has (in reality) ruined the life of this person. Based on purely anecdotal evidence from my own personal observations, I am led to suspect that the etiology of this young man’s psychological problem both originated and was perpetuated by his mother…..

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow - this mess starts in the home

Parents at first glance look like a normal middle age couple ---- dad looks like just another 'ol boy at first glance , but check the weird ear hoopty's and face piercings !

"hmmmm - what ear hooptys go best with a cornflower blue oxford to go to the meeting today dear?"

OT1sGNH.jpeg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps the failure by parents and medical professionals to recognize gender dysphoria developing within the psyche of this male child coupled with the subsequent failure to officially diagnose and provide appropriate therapeutic interventions, are what has (in reality) ruined the life of this person. Based on purely anecdotal evidence from my own personal observations, I am led to suspect that the etiology of this young man’s psychological problem both originated and was perpetuated by his mother…..

Lives ruined, miserable and short. Seems many commit suicide before 30 yo.

Wasn't it Slick Willie that decimated mental health?

Latest posts

Top Bottom