What Concealed Holster For Sig 938?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a Sig 938 and if it shoots to my expectataions and passes the 500 round test it will become a CC weapon for me. It usually takes me more than one try to find a holster I like. Anybody have a preference?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot mine 50 times today. Never had a fail to feed, but I did count 1 less shot than full mag. I found a live round on the ground. I haven't seen that before, as it never missed a beat on cycling and firing.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck on finding a holster, you're going to get a lot of answers. I did a lot of reading and made my decision based on that. I only bought 1 holster for the G19 and that is "the one". Summer special 2. Are you sure that you didnt drop that round? Gun doesn't cycle unless it goes bang. Was the round possibly chambered and you racked the slide again thinking you were chambering the first round? This means the gun would have had to be pointing down and you didnt see or hear it fall out.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For my wife's P238 we have:
Micro Clip- Here
Remora - Here
High Noon Mr Softy- Here
A generic leather holster and a belly band round out her collection.

I've used the high noon and the crossbreed when I've carried her sig and prefer the high noon. Although the Mr Softy rides a little higher than what I prefer. I have the high noon Hidden Alley - Here that I use for my Ruger SR9c that rides a little lower and is tuckable.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck on finding a holster, you're going to get a lot of answers. I did a lot of reading and made my decision based on that. I only bought 1 holster for the G19 and that is "the one". Summer special 2. Are you sure that you didnt drop that round? Gun doesn't cycle unless it goes bang. Was the round possibly chambered and you racked the slide again thinking you were chambering the first round? This means the gun would have had to be pointing down and you didnt see or hear it fall out.

No I am certain I didn't eject a live round. I believe the slide drags a second round out of the magazine when chambering the first round on a full magazine. It was nearly 5 feet straight out the front of me. When I drop a magazine after chambering the first round the second round almost falls free, as it pushed forward.

Thanks for the holster tips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom