What do OSU fans do after they win the Big XII?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All-in-all it was one of the best games I've seen all season.
Contrats to both teams for playing a heck of a game.
You really didn't know who was going to win until the final bell:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Totally agree. Both teams played to win. Great game; one of the best of the year for sure.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did UPS win the Big XII? Snap! I know, though, you were just another OU grad piling on, right?

no, just a fan... snap (do people actually still use that term) I forgot, I can't be a fan according to OSU because I didn't attend, well I did, but life fell from a stork... but seriously...

When Weeden was drafted by the Yankees, Roy Finch, Tony Jefferson, Trey Millard, and company had just completed the 4th grade...

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a great game but I think OSU might be set up for a better bowl game that OU is, especially if OU wins the Big 12. Fiesta Bowl will probably be against Conneticut where as OSU might be an at large bid or the cotton bowl against LSU or Arkansas. I think OU needs the Fiesta Bowl though so they can go in and win there and get rid of the ghosts

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a great game but I think OSU might be set up for a better bowl game that OU is, especially if OU wins the Big 12. Fiesta Bowl will probably be against Conneticut where as OSU might be an at large bid or the cotton bowl against LSU or Arkansas. I think OU needs the Fiesta Bowl though so they can go in and win there and get rid of the ghosts

they were talking about that bowl game against UCONN in the fiesta bowl, UCONN an unranked team... booo...

snowman8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha. Maybe next year they can make it to the championship game...I'm sure Pickens will donate enough money for the team to fly out together to watch the big ten(12) game.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that this was one of those losses that isn't going to hurt OSU's recruiting. Rare, but we saw one last night.

I want them to beat their bowl opponent too. I'm a pure bred OU homer and Bedlam is the only game I don't pull for the pokes. They played well and can always feel good about that. :sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom