What do we do as conservatives if Trump loses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The primary reason is for rigging the election.

The people pulling the strings aren't truly worried about COVID (Pelosi) and really don't care about your personal health. They're using COVID as a means to justify the mail-in ballots so they can rig an election.

I can't be the only one seeing it that way.
Probably not. You think all the people that voted by mail were in on the scam to rig the election ? Wow, that's hard for me to believe. What about all the republicans that voted by mail ? Were they in on the scam too ?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Biden doesn't have as many dedicated individuals?

Bizarre to me that people believe there cannot be a connection between public enthusiam and voting enthusiam.

Really not here to argue about it. This is all just my opinion. If Biden wins despite all of this, I'll consider the election stolen.

As was said, Biden isn't trying to have the big rallies and his supporters are probably more likely to believe that big rallies aren't great to attend. Dedication doesn't have much to do with it there.

And a Bernie Bro, who is still upset about how the primary played out, might not want to attend a Biden rally, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't show up to vote for Biden.

No one is saying there isn't a connection, but it's not as strong as you want it to be (i.e. i see more trump rally goers therefore he has to win or it is fraud).

And given the nature of our system (that you can win but not claim the popular vote), a candidate only has to win a certain combination of places to get elected. How many people do you think turned 18 in swing states since 2016? If demographics in those states changed then it doesn't matter how many people you see at a trump rally in a deep red state.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Probably not. You think all the people that voted by mail were in on the scam to rig the election ? Wow, that's hard for me to believe. What about all the republicans that voted by mail ? Were they in on the scam too ?

That's some weapons grade facepalm in your post.

Very impressive.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As was said, Biden isn't trying to have the big rallies and his supporters are probably more likely to believe that big rallies aren't great to attend. Dedication doesn't have much to do with it there.

And a Bernie Bro, who is still upset about how the primary played out, might not want to attend a Biden rally, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't show up to vote for Biden.

No one is saying there isn't a connection, but it's not as strong as you want it to be (i.e. i see more trump rally goers therefore he has to win or it is fraud).

And given the nature of our system (that you can win but not claim the popular vote), a candidate only has to win a certain combination of places to get elected. How many people do you think turned 18 in swing states since 2016? If demographics in those states changed then it doesn't matter how many people you see at a trump rally in a deep red state.

It's science.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does that mean anything intelligent ?

You do realize mass mail-in ballots sent out to everyone regardless of their vote creates opportunity for fraud that in person voting does not, correct?

It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes. This is the issue with the mail-in ballots.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? Do tell...

I've been on this board long enough to remember 8 years of the apples to oranges Obama comparisons you speak of. Essentially given that past, I don't doubt you're foaming at the mouth to come say something if Trump loses.

Quick question, who has your vote? Trump, Biden, or Jorgensen? Kanye?

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do realize mass mail-in ballots sent out to everyone regardless of their vote creates opportunity for fraud that in person voting does not, correct?

It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes. This is the issue with the mail-in ballots.
I guess it could. You do realize that no one counts votes of mail in ballots by themselves don't you ? There are always people from both sides involved in the counting. Have you ever participated in ballot counting in an election ?

And I still don't have a clue what "weapons grade facepalm" means.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess it could. You do realize that no one counts votes of mail in ballots by themselves don't you ? There are always people from both sides involved in the counting. Have you ever participated in ballot counting in an election ?

And I still don't have a clue what "weapons grade facepalm" means.

Attachments

• doublefacepalm.jpg
    doublefacepalm.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts

Top Bottom