What do we do as conservatives if Trump loses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only skimmed the thread but didn't see anyone mention holding the GOP accountable. They are literally the first line of defense against the democrats, but it seems like their mode of operation is to let the left do its thing while telling its base that it's fighting back.

You know how that Hunter Biden laptop news was censored on Twitter and a bunch of Republican senators were going to subpoena Jack Dorsey? Yeah those (R) senators chickened out and dropped it.

Except that they didn't.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If conservatives would compete with liberals to embellish their members with the same fervor as they do it would create more conservatives. No that we are always right but we are always for country. As for me an my house, we will closely monitor national as well as local events and patiently await the next election cycle. We will not march, riot, loot, burn or advocate the death of police officers, we will honor the law and pray for those protecting us.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If conservatives would compete with liberals to embellish their members with the same fervor as they do it would create more conservatives. No that we are always right but we are always for country. As for me an my house, we will closely monitor national as well as local events and patiently await the next election cycle. We will not march, riot, loot, burn or advocate the death of police officers, we will honor the law and pray for those protecting us.
Amen!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not looking forward to the projected outcome... but I am looking forward to being all "Not my president" for the next four years.

I refuse to act as petulant and childish as the left has acted for the last four years. I will however, sit back and say "I told you this wasn't a good idea" when it doesn't go well LOL.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I refuse to act as petulant and childish as the left has acted for the last four years. I will however, sit back and say "I told you this wasn't a good idea" when it doesn't go well LOL.

I feel like there's some irony here..... can't place it......

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

regardless of when the Trump era ends, and power inevitably swings back the other direction, we'll see a lot of things happen that the right decries and the left exclaims that 'it's what trump did'. Similar to the way some here excused Trump's actions after 2016 as 'well Obama did it' or that trump was 'sticking it to the libs'.

And when it happens, i wonder if republicans will go back to worrying about deficits, debt and the size/roll of the federal government again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom