What do you recommend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noob2013

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to ammo shortage of .22LR and 9MM; my weapons are pretty much pieces of idle metals.
Expecting a tax refund of slightly less than $400.00; don't mind making up the difference to $400.00
So, thought I'll put the refunds to good use. Looking for a reliable handgun - I guess in the .40 / .45 caliber; based on the ammo racks and ammo availability; leaning more toward .40.

Something fun to shoot; any recommendations?

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
spend it on some reloading equipment you'll have more ammo than you could ever hope to shoot, my current 9mm round count is somewhere around 3,500+

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
spend it on some reloading equipment you'll have more ammo than you could ever hope to shoot, my current 9mm round count is somewhere around 3,500+

The problem is for anyone who wasn't prepared components are about as tough as ammo to find.
But I agree, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love 4006 going get one this year before they become hard to find

I have a 38 carry package for sale I'll let it go for 400 come with 140 rounds and other gear

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shortage as in "not available" or "paying more than I should?" That is the question. Last week SSP had 9mm for sale at a great price. I picked up some 22LR ammo at the gun show, however you pay 15!!!! dollars to get in if you are LE or Military you typically save a buck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom