What Do You Think About This Mini-Sub deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah it was built by an inspiring 25 year old . DEI most definitely equals DIE
I actually did hear a report that they refused to hire old people with experience as they were because they weren’t ”inspiring” enough. So…. Uh…… you get what you get I guess.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually did hear a report that they refused to hire old people with experience as they were because they weren’t ”inspiring” enough. So…. Uh…… you get what you get I guess.
I watched the words come out of the CEO’s own mouth in a TV interview.. the guy was an idiot .. hey look we use a video game controller with a 3 star rating to go down a few atmospheres into the ocean.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since our country (God bless us :patriot:) has fallen under this new "administration" and I use that term very loosely, it seems as though all the idiots have gained social acceptance and are gaining ground more rapidly than anyone could possibly fathom.

Because of their weird and goofy traits that are vital to them and their walk of life, we've seen a HUGE outpouring of folks trying to out do or perhaps "one up" the last guy. But peeps, I gotta tell ya...I think this stupid sheet takes the prize.

Of course, man has always had this interest and undying need, desire, craving, whatever you wanna call it, to explore the oceans and everything (alive and dead) that it possesses. Hell, my own brother collects all sorts of coins, trinkets and such from various ocen voyages and wreckages.

But, as they say, a fool and his money are soon parted. Whether it be baseball cards, rare whiskeys, sports cars, or in this case, a quarter million dollars to go to the ocean floor and see a 100+ year old wreckage that people are absolutely fascinated with and for some reason just can't quite scratch that itch.

I reckon we all have stupid crap we waste money on, yours truly included. Hell, I'm always shoving money up a hog's ass, but...JE-SUS! This little "adventure" is absolute and complete FUBAR!

37234872.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom