What edc have you stuck with the longest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spider27monkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up this Gerber a few years ago at a pawn shop in Durant. Gave $10 for it. There were two of them to choose from, the other one had a tiny scratch on it and was priced at around $8. Kick my self for not buying both of them.
IMG_9306.jpeg
IMG_9305.jpeg

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Benchmade Griptilian. Mel Pardue style S30V.
Have it I guess 3 years now. Paid $90 + tax. They are selling for upwards of $160 now.
I use the heck out of it. Needs sharpening though.

Attachments

• 20240730_095446_resized.jpg
    20240730_095446_resized.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 0

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have carried a Spyderco PM 2 on the regular since they came out with them. Currently I have 4 different ones…s110v, 2 in s45v, and one in 52100. I have had a few others and generally have given away or been talked out of it to make someone happy and for me to get a new one.

When not caring a PM 2 really good chance that there will be RHK green 1.5 or gen 4 in the pocket.

Yea I open many other knives and they get carried on and off but the two above mentioned ones are bread and butter.

Saying that, lately I have added a traditional in the off-side pocket which generally gives 3 blades min to 5 blades depending on the traditional holder… on-side folder, the traditional with 1-3 blades depending on the m modern, and the little OLight folding multi tool in my edc zip walker organizer.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was probably the first knife I carried pretty much everyday. A Case Sodbuster Jr. Eventually I decided I wanted a locking knife and bought a Benchmade Mini-Griptillian - which I can't find. Pretty sure it was tan in color.
View attachment 498311

Other than a SAK, a Soddy is in my pocket more than any other knife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom