What happened at Heartland Outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Heartland Saturday morning with intentions to use the range, but the door was locked with a sign that they were closed until Tuesday. I saw Blackmon-Mooring trucks in the parking lot, which usually means smoke or water damage. Does anybody know what happened?

LL

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, crap, Batman. That is a BIG Oooopsie! I hope that shooter's Homeowner's liability insurance is up to date.

Well I'll check them out Tuesday to see how they are doing.

LL

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to one of their personnel the other day and the shooter was shooting with tracers in a SBR AR. Policy may change there I would suspect as far as they may start checking ammo. The shooter did come out and tell them what had happened right away, but with a short range I suspect it did not take long for the smoke to pour out. The smoke poured out of the range into the store lobby and I guess worse than first thought, because fellow I talked to thought they would open back up late this last week.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The emails I received from them stated that the damage was much worse than expected. They tried at first to keep the store open, then had to close the store. Thought they would open Wednesday, then Wednesday sent email saying they would have to close for another couple days. Then turned into the rest of the week. As far as I know they plan to open back up Tuesday.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You gotta be a real bonehead for purposely or accidentally shooting tracer rounds in a place like that. I hope whoever did it puts themselves in timeout until they comprehend responsibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom