What makes you smile on the worst of days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing my front gate.

My wife.

My little buddies that wait on me to get home. No matter what kinda crappy day I had, its a done deal when you get kisses from 3 of these:

IMG_3011.JPG

Oh, I got puppy tire pics too!
DSC_0160.JPG

DSC_0135.JPG

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Giving makes my day. I like to give a waitress a ridiculous tip when I am having a bad day. Especially if its one I am familiar with and maybe familiar with her life struggles, working for tips, maybe a single mom trying to feed a couple kids, driving a beater thans on its last leg and working 2 jobs. Drop them $56 for a $6 breakfast and say keep the change. The look on their face fills me with joy untold. Its only $50 to me but its a bill payment that she has been worried about.
I know not everyone is in a position financially to do this but I am bless to be so. This Christmas I'm going to give away $1000 to 10 different people that I choose based on their look of need as well as a few other criteria.
I read about a guy who does this every year at random, walking through the mall looking for struggling women who appear to be just trying to make it though Christmas financially. Dressed in out of fashion cloths or shopping the clearance racks or whatever he looks for and he will walk up and hand them $100.
He gives out $10,000 each year this way.
And he has a ball doing it.

Glad giving makes you happy!

I love charitable work as well, I'll look forward to your donation in the annual GC fund...listed in my Sig line below!

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
used to be seeing my dogs looking for me through the front window
now its knowing that when i walk through the door all the BS drama and office politics don't follow me this far

Latest posts

Top Bottom