What Pissed You Off Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awww... Are there days she doesnt know you? Thats horrible to think about.
Yeah, most days. Although it can change several times during the same day.

It's been a few months since she could actually tell me her name, but most days she can recognize it when I say it and ask her if that sounds right. It's all about small victories at this point.

I still love her more than life, but man I cry a lot. Just visiting with you guys (and gurls) helps more than you know.

Thanks to all.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Amazon.
I ordered a new phone case 10 days ago and i got an email that said my package was apparently lost and offered a link to get a refund.
I dont want a Fin refund, if it got lost, send another one and if it gets lost send another until you can get it right.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, most days. Although it can change several times during the same day.

It's been a few months since she could actually tell me her name, but most days she can recognize it when I say it and ask her if that sounds right. It's all about small victories at this point.

I still love her more than life, but man I cry a lot. Just visiting with you guys helps more than you know.

Thanks to all.
Schit man, I'm so sorry. I know what it is to love a woman more than life because thats how I feel about my Kathy and we aint married but will be soon and I dred any day that may come where the situation is anywhere similar to yours.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I got an email from Uber Eats with a discount code and I was thinking about maybe ordering some lunch to be delivered. Went to their website and this was what I'm greeted with. I know that getting irritated by this will have me on the "you're racist" radar, but it's not about that. It's about the differentiation and special benefits you get if you "support black owned businesses." Can you imagine the uproar if they had a special benefit for supporting white owned businesses?

Probably get some good BBQ [emoji12] seriously, I’m pretty sick of anything or anybody getting any special consideration because of their race. It’s 2020, sell your food or whatever based on what it tastes like and at a fair price. I was having a good day until I read this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some ahole with his bass wide open in his car/truck at 5:00am. If it's my new neighbor's son, we will talk. I wa up but m

I don't know what happened to my posting above. All the letters were showing on my computer. What I was saying was "I was up but, my wife was still in asleep.

I hate when people do that. They GOTTA know what they are doing ...

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably get some good BBQ [emoji12] seriously, I’m pretty sick of anything or anybody getting any special consideration because of their race. It’s 2020, sell your food or whatever based on what it tastes like and at a fair price. I was having a good day until I read this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had a bit of a disagreement about something like this with one of my friends not long ago. He lives in Portland (and is quite proud of it) and he posted on Facebook that now (Rona-times) is a great time to support your local food trucks and went on to list a bunch of reasons why. 2 of the reasons were "owned by people of color" and "owned by LGBTQITFONUIO". My comment to him was "what does it matter what their skin looks like or who they sleep with? Either they are a good business to support or they aren't. I don't care if they are purple and prefer to sleep with stuffed sheep." That kind of ruffled his feathers a bit (his wife's even moreso). Luckily, we've been friends over 30 years and still are. His wife won't speak to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom