What spider is this? There is a bumper crop of them at the range this year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Talstar P. It’s a professional insecticide. You can get it off Amazon. It is excellent. I have dead spiders all around the outside. I had to kill two black widows the other day. One was up in my tripod yard sprayer. I was walking around with it to move it and I had no idea it was there.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
We’ll save spiders in the house and take them outside. But my rule is if it’s fast and brown inside I squish first and ask questions later. Our two boys aren’t scared of spiders at all. They’ll find one crawling on the floor and ask if it’s a dangerous spider or not. Same way with snakes. Our 5 year old was holding a small water snake the other day and it but him. He yelled out “it bit me! On purpose!”

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do they have a spray for pygmy rattlers? I hate those passive aggressive little so and so’s. 🤬
American-180-2.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Demon from doyourown.com. It’s cheap permethrin. 4 packets in an envelope for about $15. Each packet makes a gallon. No measuring as the packets are water soluble. Throw it in the sprayer and shake well, then spray. The chemical is listed to kill for three months and is safe for kids and pets after drying.
In reality it kills much longer as I’ve seen insects walk across the kill zone and belly up 6 months later.
You saw a insect cross the kill zone, then 6 months later watched it drop dead!

Thats amazing!

Did you call Ripley's? 🙂
Proper verbiage should have been, after application, insects have expired 6 months after the chemical was applied when entering the kill zone. 😂
Yeah, I was a wonderin how you ear tagged a spider.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom