What'd You Get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I try to limit my comments about what firearms and firearm related stuff I have, I will only say that Christmas came a bit early this year with regards to firearms related stuff. Like about a month ago.

We've had the opportunity to see both of our sons since we all live in the same general area. Last Saturday, we went to the married son's house and give out "Quillows" to the grandkids that my wife made. (A "quillow" is actually a blanket with a "pocket" sewn on one end. When folded up, the blanket is then reversed into the pocket, thus making it a pillow.) Oldest granddaughter with hers:

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Grandkids_photobucket_39293_1356378253131.jpg

While there, our daughter-in-law came out with what looked like a canvas, but actually was a small section of whiteboard attached to a wooden frame. Then she had each child put their hand on the whiteboard while she outlined each one with a marker. Once she had all the “hands” in place, she placed the framed whiteboard onto a small card table and allowed Nate, Liam, Moira, and Genny to “color” on the whiteboard.

The idea of the design with each smaller hand within the boundaries of the previous larger hand is supposed to represent a Christmas tree with the larger hand being the wider base of the tree and the smaller one being near the top. This now hangs on a wall of our RV as a new art piece. That is probably our most precious gift this year.

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Grandkids_DSC_4142.jpg

And right now, after a Christmas lunch with our youngest son, my wife of 44 years (today) is baking me some chocolate chip cookies. She says they are my anniversary gift. My greatest gift was that with her having two recent health issues, the prognosis is good. We're looking forward to another 22 years together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom