What's a good Tromix converted Saige 12 worth these days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Saiga 12 that was converted by Tromix last year. I have shot very few rounds through it and it has sat in the safe for some time now...I may sale it to get some money for the big Tulsa show next week. I know that they have gone way up in price to get an unconverted one. Here are the specs: 19" barrel, folding stock, SRtrigger, flash hider, UTG quadrail, YHM front sight, generic rear sight, 5 round mag and a 20 round drum...what do you guys think a fair asking price would be? It's in perfect shape.

i1184.photobucket.com_albums_z336_dpccyouth_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_5563.jpg

***Mods: If this is in the wrong category please move it...

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brand new, that would have cost around $1500 with all the accessories, right? If so, I'd say about $1100-1200 in 98% condition (considering 100% would be "unfired").

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know if posting links to other forums here is allowed, but youd probably get alot more for it faster if you posted it in the Saiga forum. No post count needed to post in Classifieds, only a 5$ donation to the site. Anyway, thats where youll find a ton of Saiga nuts and Tony Rumore is a regular contributor. Google Saiga 12 and youll find it. Good luck, Id buy it if it was a 24" barrel, oh and I had that kinda dough laying around...Good luck!!!!!

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
classic arms inc has unconverted ones for $599 and converted ones for $799 you could spend another $200-300 and have a new unfired one decked out with top of the line stuff for $1100 or less. I think it looks good but is worth less than $1100. Hard to compete with a new one for $799

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
classic arms inc has unconverted ones for $599 and converted ones for $799 you could spend another $200-300 and have a new unfired one decked out with top of the line stuff for $1100 or less. I think it looks good but is worth less than $1100. Hard to compete with a new one for $799

Converted and a Tromix Saiga 12 are 2 entirely different things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom