What's the over/under for..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try compression shorts in thin spandex (not cotton!). I swear by them when it is hot and I going to be walking, working, etc. Keeps everything where it needs to be and wicks away the sweat so you don't get swamp @ss. These ended my problem with chaffing and ingrown hairs turning into boils.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try compression shorts in thin spandex (not cotton!). I swear by them when it is hot and I going to be walking, working, etc. Keeps everything where it needs to be and wicks away the sweat so you don't get swamp @ss. These ended my problem with chaffing and ingrown hairs turning into boils.

^^^^^^ This.

I switched to all spandex-style undergarments a few years ago and it changed my life. I wear mostly the Nike Dri-Fit undershirts and Reebok undershorts. I buy them at discount stores or online mostly, and have quite a collection built up over the last 3-4 years, I should be pretty well set for a while. The Nike shirts are now like $35 each which is ridiculous, but I've tried several other brands and don't like them. I would buy one or two per payday for a while, when I could get them for $20 each at Academy. Haven't bought many in a long time, since they started jacking the prices. Even so, if I had to, I would pay it. The moisture-wicking and superior support of the briefs has been a Godsend for sure. I also used to get ingrown hairs and such, almost never now. Much more comfortable than tighty-whiteys, and boxers are too loose and let things flop around way too much. I can't say enough good about them. And the shirts as well.

<edit> They're not truly spandex in the sense of true spandex... they're not that tight, nor that thick. I do have some that are much more like that, but the Nike Dri-Fit shirts aren't, and neither are the Reebok undershorts. I have a pair of UnderArmor ones that ARE much tighter and spandex-like, and I never wear them. Several other brands of shirts I've tried are, as well, but I always keep coming back to the Nike ones. They are the softest and keep me the coolest without being restrictive.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all have a cross to bear. Some crosses are heavier than others.

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_1487345_1438891162992997_1736377752_n.jpg

For some reason, I'm thinking there aren't many pages to that book.....